Sunday, August 9, 2015

My Open Comment

Today is Singapore National Day! As the country celebrates SG50 big occasion with huge spending, the people are reminded again-and-again of our past achievements and forever-promising today-and-future.

For my not-so-promising past-times (or social work/ service on the web since 2010), I have shared my sincere/ serious thoughts and hands-on experiences with many like-minded bloggers (such as Catherine Lim, Feed Me to the Fish, Lucky Tan, Singaporean Cabby) and sites (such as TR, TOC, TODAY).

Every day, the social media are flooded with many mind-bogging issues, covering wide-ranging topics on Clean and Green/ Transport/ Population/ Political Party/ Ministerial Pay. For my Open Comment on the web, I shall provide an updated reunion (or remix) of my not-so-left-and-right opinions here.

Open Comment ♥ Being Green Matters
Economy 經濟 • Education 教育 • Election 大選 • Employment 勞工 • Entertainment 娛樂 • Environment 環境 • Evolution 進化


❤❤
❤❤

Best Wishes from Hands-On Green Matters

Related
 Open Letter to Singaporeans    Singapore National Day

No comments:

Post a Comment