Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pen Down for Meaningful 2012

First published on WordPress, December 22, 2011
Not so long time ago, in a not so far away place called Singapore, people here enjoyed our childhood days in simple kampong life, living in wooden houses and zinc houses. Fast forward to the present day. Most of these old houses were gone, and people had moved to densely populated high-rise HDB blocks with letter box area at the ground floor.

In Sengkang, some concerned residents had been thinking what could be done to the unintended litter from junk mails thrown around HDB area. Many months ago, my simple answer was to put up a proper repository for junk mails, like the way I always put aside the recyclable in my own little recycling corner at home. Initially, I was actually quite hesitant to email my suggestions to TC, as I had a funny feeling that nobody would be bothered about it.

I created this very first WordPress blog on 11-11-2011, and have gained the most from learning to write something simple for the last 1+ month. I have written down all that I want to share on my hands-on experience for the past few months, and have my confirmation from the unanswered answers on Greening HDB. My wish for the new year is to get myself back to more meaningful work on Greening Home again, and enjoying what I have been doing as part of my own creativity.

Best wishes to all! Merry Christmas 2011 and Happy New Year 2012!

Hands-On Green Matters

Merry Christmas to All
[ Memories of Nokia X3-02 Phone ]

Related
 Year of Water Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment